A particularly fine 19th Century Arts and Crafts silver collar and hand blown green glass tall slender decanter, hallmarked William Hutton & Sons. A splendid and decorative addition to the home bar, the original air blown stopper has hand applied ‘prunts’.
William Hutton & Sons – were renowned English silversmiths founded in 1800. This family business continued through the 19th Century, opening a London showroom in Holborn in 1863 which then moved to Farringdon Road in 1891, operating until 1918. They were recognised for the fine quality of their Arts & Crafts silverware items at the turn of the 19th/20th century, of which this decanter is a great example.
Please fill in the information below