A wonderful set of Victorian mother of pearl handled knives and forks with hallmarked silver ferrules and silver plated engraved blades together with original oak and brass inlaid canteen with cerise pink satin and velvet ruched lining.
Made by Stevenson & Law, Sheffield 1897.
Perfect for starter, fruit or dessert courses.
The canteen is 31cm x 25cm
Each knife is 20.7cm long
Each fork is 17cm long
Please fill in the information below